April 6, 2017

Textual description of firstImageUrl

What Is Latin Alphabetic Character For Payoneer Account Password?

|
This post is about the confusion about using a Latin alphabetic character in Payoneer account password.

Last week I received an email from Chitika, informing me that they no longer be supporting the Paypal option.

It is because of multiple problems with Paypal payments and also the international regulations.

So the search-targeted advertising company, Chitika has decided to migrate to Payoneer as the only payment option.

Payoneer is currently supported in 200 countries around the world in 150 currencies.

Latin alphabetic character for Payoneer account password

So I logged into Chitika Payment Settings page and to configure my Payoneer account.

From there, I have to sign up for an account with the Payoneer, which offers online money transfer and e-commerce payment services. 

When filling up my personal details, I reached the section where it wanted me to type in the password.

What Is Latin Alphabetic Character?


It was here where I hit a snag.

According to Payoneer account settings, the password needs to be:

.at least 7 characters long (max 18 characters)
   
.include at least (1) Latin alphabetic character (a-z)
   
. include at least (1) numeric digit character (0-9)

See the image below:
Latin alphabetic character of Payoneer account password

Like many others, I was stunned and confused by the term "Latin alphabetic character".

So, what is Latin alphabet?

From my read up in the Internet, I found that the classical Latin alphabet (aka Roman alphabet) is your normal A to Z alphabet.

Except, it is in CAPITAL LETTERS and there are only 23 letters. 

They are: A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-V-X-Y-Z.

As you notice there is no 'J", "U" and "W".

As for password for Payoneer account requirement, I personally used a couple of the above twenty (23) letters.

It works perfectly.

I did not use the three letters (J, U, W) in the password. So I'm not too sure they can be used. You can try it out and see.

Note: For Payoneer password, I think you just need to include any CAPITAL letter from A to Z.