April 27, 2014

Textual description of firstImageUrl

How To Change Display Name On Yahoo Mail

|
The other day I was trying to change the display name which is located on the top right hand corner of my Yahoo! Mail when I log into it.

I searched for help to guide me to change my Yahoo Mail display name. I came across various tips which did not fix my problem. Some are outdated and then there some offer different and advice which are of no use.

Ultimately, I managed to get it done.

Here is a workable way to change display name on Yahoo Mail.   

1. Sign in to Yahoo Mail.

2. Click on Mail which is next to Hi, (your name).

3. Now you are on Yahoo Mail page. On the top right hand corner next to your display name (the one which you wanted to change!), there is an Gear Wheel icon.

how to change your display name on Yahoo Mail

4. Place your cursor on it and a drop-down menu box will appear.

5. Click on Account Info (the last on the list).

6. Under Contact Information section, click on Update your contact information.

change your display name in Yahoo Mail guide

7. It will open a new page titled Your Contact Information.

8. You can see there are three (3) boxes  for you to fill up your name.

9. Whatever name you want the name to be display at the Yahoo Mail page, fill it in the SECOND box.

how to change display name in Yahoo Mail tutorial

10.  Then click the orange color Save button at the bottom of the  page.

11. Immediately you see a green color remark: The changes to your contact information have been saved.


you can change your display name in Yahoo Mail guide

That's all you need to do to have a new name displays on the page of Yahoo Mail.