October 28, 2023

Textual description of firstImageUrl

Fix something went wrong there's an issue and the page could not be loaded Instagram

|

Find out how to resolve something went wrong. There's an issue and the page could not be loaded Instagram error.

From what I have read in the GitHub and Reddit, many people are still struggling with this Instagram technical problem.

Recently I also encountered this "Something went wrong. There's an issue and the page could not be loaded" problem".

It happened when I was updating this blog post, "How to view Instagram public profile photos without an account".

I tried clearing the browser history, changing browser, and also reboot my laptop.

All these attempts still failed to overcome this Instagram something went wrong issue.

Then when I tried accessing Instagram with my cellphone, it has no problem at all.

At this juncture, I suspected the problem is Instagram is blocking the IP address which I use for my laptop.

Something went wrong there's an issue and the page could not be loaded

UltraSurf freeware

To confirm my suspicion is correct, I tried using the free circumvention tool, UltraSurf, and it works.

Instagram Technical Problem

In other words, Instagram is blocking the IP address.

In the meantime you can use this free VPN service to get around the Instagram problem, "Something Went Wrong. There's An Issue And The Page Could Not Be Loaded".

From my experience, this Instagram something-went-wrong technical problem is temporary.

After a few hours later (or is it the next day?), I could view pictures and videos from those Instagram public account.

Instagram Page Could Not Load

For those of you who still do not know UltraSurf is one of the popular anti-censorship software.

You can use this freeware to overcome blocked YouTube videos in your country, or listen to Pandora Internet radio for those living outside the United States of America,

Here is a tutorial how to set up Ultrasurf for both Firefox and Chrome browser.