February 6, 2013

Why I Removed Categories And Archive From Sidebar

|
Over time I realize that the Categories and Archive widgets or gadgets on the sidebar don't get clicked by my readers.

In fact all this time, I find the sidebar area is wasted by placing these idle widgets or gadgets. These widgets offered too many options, as a result, they are distracting and confusing to my blog readers.    

What we should place on the sidebar is selected blog posts. You can list them under heading like  "Popular Posts". Or some other terms more inviting headings like “Must Read Now,” “Improve Your Online Income,” or “Check These Out”. 

Yes, link directly to selected interior pages, and enjoy more clicks from your traffic.

In short, dump Categories and Archive Widgets or gadgets from the sidebar. Fill your valuable limited sidebar space with your best or popular posts which are more useful to your readers.