April 22, 2014

Textual description of firstImageUrl

How To Fix There Is No Attribute "data-rel" Invalid Markup

|

I was going through the markup of one of blogs with W3C validator and I came across this remark there is no attribute "data-rel".

When I checked it out, I found the problem came from Google + widget which I pasted it on my sidebar.

Among the Google Plus code in this widget, there is this: data-rel="author" which causes this there is no attribute "rel" problem.

How to fix there is no attribute "data-rel" invalid markup

After fiddling around, I managed to get the "data-rel" glitch fixed.

Here is a short and easy-to-understand tutorial how to remove no attribute "data-rel" problem. 

How T Get Rid Of No Attribute "data-rel"

1. Go to WordPress Dashboard.

2. Click "Appearance".

3. Click on "Widget".

4. Look for the Google Plus widget wherever you paste it .

5. Open up the code and look for: data-rel="author".

6. Change the word data-rel to target.

7. Now it should look like this: target="author"

8. Click the "Save" button.

That's all.Now the no attribute "data-rel" invalid markup should be gone now.

How To Fix there is no attribute "displayText" For Share This Button