May 8, 2014

Textual description of firstImageUrl

How To Fix Google Blocking Users With Automated Queries

|
Like many I have also gotten this irritating message:


And when I clicked for help, it showed me this page.


Yes, I am talking about Google blocking users with automated queries. Each time when I encounter this problem, this is how I got it fixed.

1. First, I will run the Spybot- Search & Destroy to scan for malware.

2.  If there are malware, I would have them deleted right away.  

3. The next thing is I restart my computer.

4. Then I switch off my modem for a minute or two.

So each time when Google say to detect that a computer or phone on your network may be sending automated traffic to Google and it "freezes" my browser . All I see is my white screen with the colorful Google logo and the remark, "We're sorry..."