July 15, 2011

Textual description of firstImageUrl

Make More Money With Adsense With Customised Help And Suggestions Tips

|
Maximize Adsense earning tip

For those of you who are using Google Adsense in your sites, I am sure you have received this message: Get the most out of AdSense - Opt in to receive our customized help and suggestions today!

Well, basically I think Google Adsense is currently overwhelmed with lots of image ads. And it wants its publishers to use their image adverts.

From my own experience, most the image ads recommended are not suitable or rather not related to the niche of my sites. 

I find the most related ones are the Adsense link format. But, the payout of link format is very low. 

Personally I think you should a good mix of text and image ad format on your sites to improve the click through rate