April 4, 2011

Can I Use CPALead on My Blogspot Blog?

|
 Can I use CPALead on my free Blogspot blog

As what I have read from Blogger Help Forum, you can use CPALead, but if is detected as malicious code ("identity theft") by the spam classification process, then you can kiss your blog goodbye.

Yes, you will get your blog deleted!

As I have said many a time over here, if you really serious about making money online, then get your own domain name.

In other words, invest some money and host your own blog. You can buy a domain name from Go Daddy  and host it with some established web hosting provider. 

I know most of you are quite fuzzy over Blogger's definition of a spam. 

Please be reminded that your blogs are permanently removed not only because it is hosting spam.

But  it could because of reasons like for instance Copyright Infringement, linking to websites which provide illegal downloads, of no unique content, scraped content or even blogs with unrelated content and links referencing Affiliate / Get Paid To (click and surf (GPT) / Pay To Click (PTC) / Pay To Surf (PTS) activity, etc. 

If you have the time, try reading Nitecruzr.net and be enlightened as to why many of your blogs got deleted.